Monday 4 February 2008

My first post

My name is Tommo Peaceful and I have a terrible secret.

It was my first day of school today and I hated it. Even with my big brother Charlie there it was no good. Everyone laughed because I couldn't tie my bootlaces. A pretty girl helped me though, Molly I think her name is. Playtime wasn't much good either because I couldn't spend time with Charlie or Molly. I was left alone with only my secret for comfort.

Before school, I used to tag along with father, up in the woods. I loved it, just me and him. I wish he was here now.

That day in the woods, I found a dead mouse. I was making a wooden cross for it's grave when it happened. I looked up and saw a gigantic tree groaning and swaying. I knew it was going to land right slap on me, but I couldn't move! Before I knew what was going on Father had flung me to safety. When I came out of my trance I saw him, under the tree...

...then I knew, it was my fault. I killed my father.

No comments: